|First Episode Appearance||Where's God When I'm S-Scared?|
|Voice Actor||Phil Vischer|
Frankencelery, otherwise known by his actor Phil Winklestein, is a character in VeggieTales. Phil Winklestein is an actor from Toledo, Ohio who appears in a scary TV show that Junior watches in Where's God When I'm S-Scared?. He appears in person in Junior's bedroom with Bob and Larry to help Junior with his fears by apologizing for scaring him on TV. Junior realizes that Phil is a normal guy and that Frankencelery is just a character.
Phil/Frankencelery's character is fairly unused thus far, besides his appearances in the quartet singers of "The Yodeling Veteranarian of the Alps" Silly Song, Larry Learns to Listen and Bob Lends a Helping Hand.
He also makes a few cameo appearances in Larry-Boy! & the Fib from Outer Space!.
Frankencelery is a celery with purple eyelids and a long green nose. He has black hair and a unibrow. He also has two bolts on the sides of his "neck." When he is part of the quartet singers, he wears a blue sweater with a white collared undershirt and a black tie.
- Himelf in Where's God When I'm S-Scared?
- Himself in Larry-Boy! & the Fib from Outer Space! (cameo)
- Himself in A Very Silly Sing-Along 2: The End of Silliness
- Himself in Larry Learns to Listen
- Himself in Bob Lends a Helping Hand
- Himself in Samson the Great
- Chuck O'Mire in Garry Platter and the Dungeon of Mystery
- Frankencelery sings bass in a quartet singer.
- Phil Winklestein was possibly named after his voice actor, VeggieTales creator Phil Vischer.
- Frankencelery's voice sounds very similar to Jimmy Gourd's voice.