|First Episode Appearance||Sumo of the Opera|
|Voice Actress||Kevin Gamble, Keri Pisapia|
Grandma Gourd is a minor character in VeggieTales.
Grandma Gourd is an elderly gourd who is quite possibly the wife of Grandpa Gourd, although no relationship has been shown between them. She first appears as a cameo character in Sumo of the Opera as an old lady going down the escalator of a Japanese mall.
She continues to appear as a cameo character, but has her first speaking role in Pistachio: The Little Boy That Woodn't. She begins to appear more often and having more acting roles such as Mrs. Josephson in It's a Meaningful Life, Mrs. Clark in 'Twas the Night Before Easter, Mrs. Lewis in Robin Good and his Not-So-Merry Men and Mrs. Crespie in Merry Larry and the True Light of Christmas.
Grandma Gourd is an elderly and pale-yellow gourd. She is stout and her chin is visible and has a large nose with circular glasses sitting on them. She has beady eyes that are often squinting and has white hair (that is sometimes black or grey) that is styled in a strange way, but later in the series it is styled in a bun. She often wears a pink dress with a pattern of white flowers and a blue collar.
ROLES AND APPEARANCES
- Herself in Sumo of the Opera (cameo)
- Herself in LarryBoy and the Bad Apple (cameo)
- Herself in Minnisota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella (cameo)
- Herself in Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving (cameo)
- Bookseller in Pistachio: The Little Boy That Woodn't
- Elderly snoodle in Sweetpea Beauty: A Girl After God's Own Heart (cameo)
- Mrs. Josephson in It's a Meaningful Life
- Mrs. Clark in 'Twas the Night Before Easter
- Teacher and Mrs. Lewis in Robin Good and His Not-So-Merry Men
- Flower seller in The Penniless Princess: God's Little Girl
- Old Mother Hubbard in The Little House That Stood
- Mrs. Crespie in Merry Larry and the True Light of Christmas
- Lunch Lady in Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier
- Iris in Beauty and the Beet (cameo)