|First Episode Appearance||Where's God When I'm S-Scared?|
|Voice Actress||Charlotte Jackson, Gail Freeman, Marin Miller|
Miss Achmetha is a character in VeggieTales. She is a slightly crazed green onion who is known for her odd demeanor and her unexplained love for puppies.
She first appears in Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen as a Persian who auditions to be King Xerxes' new queen. Miss Achmetha auditions with her own song ("Lost Puppies") expressing her love for puppies and how she would "give a home to all the lost puppies" if she were queen. Unfortunately, her audition is given two thumbs down by King Xerxes and Haman.
Miss Achmetha occasionally has the occupation of a nurse. She has also appeared in several Silly Songs.
- Mad Scientist's assistant in Where's God When I'm S-Scared?
- Herself in Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen
- Herself in Lyle the Kindly Viking
- Jopponian in Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie
- Herself in The Star of Christmas (picture)
- Nurse in The Ballad of Little Joe
- Herself in A Snoodle's Tale
- The Pharoh's daughter in Duke and the Great Pie War
- Elf woman in Lord of the Beans
- Nurse in Abe and the Amazing Promise
- Herself in 'Twas the Night Before Easter
- Carrot peasant in Robin Good and His Not-So-Merry Men
- Miss Minchin in The Penniless Princess God's Little Girl
- Headmistress Minchin in The Little House That Stood
- Herself in Celery Night Fever
- Madame Chalot in Beauty and the Beet
- Lot's Wife in Two Tales of Two Cities
- Mad Madame Mink in The Spork in the Stone
- Jezebel in Elijah and the King
- Bellbottom Crazyhead in Garry Platter and the Dungeon of Mystery
- Roxy in A Town Called Slackerville
- The Slumbering Guardian in The Slumbering Guardian
- Sherry Dawkins in The Fantabulous Sherry Dawkins
- Bellbottom Crazyhead in Garry Platter and the Dark Triad
- As stated in the commentary, Miss Achmetha is actually the peasant carrot in Robin Good and His Not-So-Merry Men. She was said to appear as a carrot in her later appearances, but she returned to her original design.
- She is often seen playing an accordian.