|First Episode Appearance||Where's God When I'm S-Scared?|
|Voice Actress||Gail Bock, Lisa Vischer, Jackie Ritz and Keri Pisapia|
Mom Asparagus, or Mrs. Asparagus, is a character in VeggieTales. She is the wife of Dad Asparagus and the mother of Junior Asparagus. Her roles in the series are almost exclusively that of Junior's mother. Mom Asparagus is also in the original VeggieTales Theme Song.
She first appears in Where's God When I'm S-Scared? telling Junior that it's time for bed. She later appears in Rack, Shack and Benny as the mother of Shack (played by Junior) singing the song "Think of Me."
Mom Asparagus is an asparagus. She has pink eyelids and wears the "signature mother" pearl earrings and necklace. She is also often seen wearing a yellow dress with an apron.
- Herself in Where's God When I'm S-Scared?
- Herself in Are You My Neighbor? (picture)
- Shack's Mom and herself in Rack, Shack and Benny
- Herself in The Toy That Saved Christmas (cameo)
- Herself in Larry-Boy! & the Fib from Outer Space!
- Herself in The Wondeful World of Auto-Tainment! (cameo)
- Rachel Gilbert in An Easter Carol
- Herself in It's a Meaningful Life
- Homeless mother in 'Twas the Night Before Easter
- Herself and Leah in The Little Drummer Boy
- Mrs. Laboe in Robin Good and His Not-So-Merry Men
- Herself in Celery Night Fever (cameo)
- Herself in Beauty and the Beet (cameo)
- Rachel Gilbert in The Show MUST Go On!
- Herself in The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything-Legend of the Diamond Pearl
- Herself in Chuck and the Fantastic Factory
- Herself in The Graltz and the Spirit of Chirstmas
- Mrs. Platter in Garry Platter and the Dark Triad
- Gail Freeman-Bock (1993, Where's God When I'm S-Scared?)
- Lisa Vischer (1995-2010, 3 episodes)
- Jackie Ritz (2004, An Easter Carol)
- Keri Pisapia (2011-2012, 3 episodes)