|First Episode Appearance||Dave And The Giant Pickle|
|Voice Actor||Mike Nawrocki and J. Chris Wall|
Oscar, or Oscar the Polish Caterer, is a minor character in VeggieTales.
Oscar is a Polish gourd who works as a cook and caterer and owns a deli. He is first mentioned by Larry the Cucumber in the Silly Song I Love My Lips, who taught Larry the Polish word for lip (usta).
He is the caterer to Bob's Christmas party in the VeggieTales CD, A Very Veggie Christmas, and sings a song about all twelve of the Polish dishes he was serving (a parody of The Twelve Days of Christmas).
Oscar's first actual appearance was in the Silly Song The Blues With Larry in Duke and the Great Pie War when he sang the Polka with Larry at the end of the song. Afterwards, Oscar has several minor roles and cameo appearances.
Oscar is a pale green gourd who wears brown striped overalls and red striped tie with a white collared shirt. He also wears a brown hat and grows black hair, mustache, and eyebrows. He also has a bald spot that is covered by his hat. He is sometimes seen in a chef outfit, identical to the one Jimmy wears in "The Ballad Of Little Joe."
- Himself in "I Love My Lips on "Dave And The Giant Pickle" (mentioned)
- Himself in "A Very Veggie Nativity"
- Himself in "Larry's Blues on "Duke and the Great Pie War"
- Himself in "LarryBoy and the Bad Apple"
- Chester's Father in "The Wonderful Wizard Of Ha's"
- The Baker Gourd in "Tomato Sawyer And Huckleberry Larry's Great River Rescue"
- Himself in "Minnesota Cuke And The Search For Noah's Umbrella"
- Himself in "Saint Nicholas A Story Of Joyful Giving"
- Himself in "Pistachio The Little Boy That Woodn't"
- Villager in "Sweetpea Beauty: A Girl After God's Own Heart"
- Pete in "It's A Meaningful Life"
- Himself in "Twas The Night Before Easter"
- Himself in "The 8 Polish Foods Of Christmas on "The Little Drummer Boy"
- Himself in "Merry Larry and the True Light of Christmas"
- Pizza Delivery Man in "Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier"
- Ice Cream Man in "Celery Night Fever"
- Himself in "Beauty and the Beet"
- Himself in "Voyage of the Cauliflower: The Journey to the New Land"