|First Episode Appearance||Where's God When I'm S-Scared?|
|Voice Actor||Phil Vischer|
He is the tallest of the Scallions, and like the other two, he is unnamed. His shorter, more goofy partners regularly appear with him. He is often known to play mischevious roles, first appearing in Where's God When I'm S-Scared? as one of the Wisemen who plot against Daniel. He appears in the next episode in an info-mercial for the Forgive-O-Matic. Scallion #1 also appears in Madame Blueberry as a Stuff-Mart salesman who tries to convince Madame Blueberry that she needs more stuff to make her happy.
Scallion #1 sings baritone in a quartet singer with the other Scallions and Frankencelery (but switches to bass in 'Twas the Night Before Easter when Frankencelery is not present).
PersonalityScallion #1 is a mysterious, sly and crafty character. He is also somewhat snobbish and can be easily annoyed by his slightly dim-witted sidekicks. He is also bothered that he doesn't have a name ("They've never given me a name. I've been around since show one and I still don't have a name!")
AppearanceScallion #1 is a tall scallion with stalks for hair. He has purple-colored eyelids and a long purple nose. He is seen wearing eyeliner in early appearances, and in Daniel wears a gold ruby-encrusted belt. He also has a British accent.
After VeggieTales switched to the Maya animation software, Scallion #1's hair/stalks are slicked back giving them a combed look. His eyeliner is also removed.
- Wiseman #1 in Where's God When I'm S-Scared?
- Salesman in God Wants Me To Forgive Them!?!
- Bandit #1 in Are You My Neighbor?
- Bank Robber in The Toy That Saved Christmas
- Himself in Larry-Boy! & the Fib from Outer Space! (cameo)
- Salesman #1 in Madame Blueberry
- Himself in A Very Silly Sing-Along 2: The End of Silliness
- Englishman and Cedric in King George and the Ducky
- Host in Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen
- Janitor in Lyle the Kindly Viking
- Himself in The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown (voice only)
- Executioner in The Ballad of Little Joe
- Banker in An Easter Carol
- Abbot in Duke and the Great Pie War
- Mr. Parkman in Minnisota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush
- Scaryman in Lord of the Beans
- Choco-Bandit in Larry-Boy and the Bad Apple
- Ice cream man in God Made You Special
- Pirate Spy in The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie
- Himself in Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue (cameo)
- Boo-Boo-Ville villager in Abe and the Amazing Promise (cameo)
- Himself in Minnesota Cuke and the Search For Noah's Umbrella
- Himself in Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving (cameo)
- Confetti the Fox in Pistachio: The Little Boy That Woodn't
- Eddie in Sweetpea Beatuy: A Girl After God's Own Heart
- Himself in Twas the Night Before Easter
- Himself in Larry Learns to Listen
- Himself in Bob Lends A Helping Hand
- Scallion Explorer in Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier
- Himself in Celery Night Fever
- Cameraman in Beauty and the Beet
- He is rumored to be the Silly Song announcer.
- Scallion #1 is very similar to Archibald Asparagus in both appearance and voice.
- According to BigIdea.com:
- His favorite role is the Stuff-Mart Salesman
- His long-term goal is to star in his own TV series, "The Incredible Adventures of That Guy Who Looks Like a Green Onion."
- His short-term goal is to get the VeggieTales directors to stop calling him, "Hey, you!"
- When Lyle the Kindly Viking was released, BigIdea.com let fans submit name suggestions for Scallion #1 which would be shortly featured on the website.