|The Grim Tickler|
|Title||The Grim Tickler|
|First Episode Appearance||Esther...The Girl Who Became Queen|
The Grim Tickler is a minor character in "VeggieTales".
The Grim Tickler is an unknown vegetable who appears in the episode, "Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen." He is a tall dark figure who punishes people for bad doings by tickling them with a giant feather and sends them to The Island of Perpetual Tickling where they're tickled day and night.
Whenever someone has to be sent to the Island of Perpetual Tickling, a long thin veggie that wears a brown robe with a long feather comes out and tickles the punished victims to the island endlessly.
He doesn't speak at all, and eerie organ-like music plays whenever he shows up.
He is only seen in Esther.
The Grim Tickler is a long thin veggie (resembles as tall figure), who wears a long brown coat and hood, covering his whole body. He may have arms, for two long sleves are on the coat and carry a long feather. There are tan stitches to hold the coat together.
ROLES AND APPEARANCE
- Himself in "Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen"
- The name was coined by Mike Nawrocki in the episode commentary.
- On a similar note, Phil stated that a child of a close friend of his called it "Bad Bird".
- In the concept art, the Grim Tickler was going to have glove-like hands, similar to what the Snoodles have later.
- If you look closely, you can see he only has a nose and no eyes. Meaning the character is eyeless.