|First Episode Appearance||God Wants Me To Forgive Them!?!|
|Voice Actor||Phil Vischer|
Tom Grape is a character in VeggieTales. He is 18 years old, the son of Ma and Pa Grape and the older brother of Rosey. Tom is a little slow and dim-witted, and despite being 18, is portrayed as less-mature.
Tom debuts with his family in God Wants Me To Forgive Them!?! in the opening segment The Grapes of Wrath, in which the Grape family tease Junior Asparagus but later learn that it is not nice to make fun of others. Junior Asparagus also learns to forgive them. Tom appears again in Dave and the Giant Pickle as one of Dave's brothers. He also appears in Josh and the Big Wall with his father as an Israelite.
Although he doesn't appear in very many episodes, Tom is featured in the Veggiecational book "Time for Tom."
Tom is a grape with freckles. Like his father, he has no visable eyes. He often sticks straw in whatever hat he is wearing. He has a squeaky southern accent.
- Himself in God Wants Me To Forgive Them!?!
- Dave's brother in Dave and the Giant Pickle
- Himself in Larry-Boy! & the Fib from Outer Space! (cameo)
- Israelite in Josh and the Big Wall
- Himself in Eddy Woodley, The Artist Who Never Gave Up
- Sir Tom the Something in The Spork in the Stone
- Shepherd #4 in The Blessed Gift